Thursday, August 05, 2010

Catching up


Last post was from New York. Many miles ago.

Since then I have cheered for and run with my daughter as she progressed thru high school cross country and track. What a great experience to watch her learn to enjoy running and make many new friends along the way.

I also gained a new daily running partner, Max.

He's now a 2 year old Weimaraner, weighing in at about 85 pounds. A tireless runner, who loves to meet new dogs along the way and chase rabbits.

As my daughter heads for college, my son is entering High School and announced last week he also wants to run cross country and track. What a pleasant surprise! Today he joined Max and me for a 2 1/2 mile morning run.

I hope he will join us each day for the next week until he joins the team for daily practices.

Max and I are ready!


No comments: