Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Next year you are invited to run!


There is a great sense of accomplishment and relief when the marathon has been completed. A lot of my running team mates are already planning their next marathon, some of them within a few weeks.

For me, I need a few weeks to rest and recuperate.

I did enjoy the entire experience and am strongly considering running NY again next year as a member of Team for Kids.

Now for the fun part...I want YOU to join our team. Why not???? You have a year to train, will have an excellent support group and coaches.

This is an excellent way to see New York City and to be part of one of the most exciting athletic events held each year as a participant!

Think about it.....seriously!

I hope to see you there next year!

Cheers!

Peers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peers,

Congratulations on your marathon! I don't know if you have posted anything recently, but we have selected you in the hope of hosting a small World Run Day event in AZ. Please visit our site at www.runday.com to see if you are interested. Charity runners across the world are invited to attend World Run Day on November 8, 2009. Please feel free to contact me by telephone 516 208-7030 if you are interested. In the meantime, best of luck with your running.

Sincerely,

Bill McDermott
World Run Day
www.runday.com